OTHER ONLINE POSTING:
Ottawa-Gatineau Bellydance Community Facebook Group
Open group for Bellydancers in the Ottawa-Gatineau region. Dancers of all levels, from beginner to teachers and professional performers are welcome to join, share information, and chat.
Professional Bellydancers of the Ottawa-Gatineau Region
Calling all professional dancers in the NCR
There’s a Yahoo group for local pro dancers in the (general) National Capital Region:
Hopefully we can use it as an easy way to pass along local gigs amongst ourselves, work out performing rotations as needed and share other important stuff. If you’re somewhere between Rockland to Almonte, Buckingham to Kemptville (you get the idea) and are a professional dancer, please join us!
Please pass this on as necessary…
>Who’s Who in Dance
You are cordially invited to add your listing free of charge to the global directory Who’s Who in Dance of the International Dance Council CID
Just send an email to:email@example.com providing the requested data, or send a letter to the address below.
- Name of teacher / director / organizer / researcher / contact person:
- Title of organization / school / company:
- Postal address, complete with postal code and country:
- Email address (confidential, will not appear online):
- Web site URL:
- Telephone & fax number:
- Activities (describe your work in detail):
Alternatively, you can fill the form at:
This is a strictly non-commercial program, carried out by CID members as a service to the dance community.
It lists openly all forms of dance in all countries on an equal basis. It greatly facilitates overseas contacts and cooperation.
With over 150,000 addresses from 200 countries, it is by far the largest dance directory.
- The International Dance Council CID is the official umbrella organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
- CID is recognized by UNESCO, national and local governments, international organizations and institutions.
- Its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in more than 150 countries.
- CID was founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, where it is based.
- UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council CID
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
CID President’s Office
Dora Stratou Dance Theater, Scholiou 8, Plaka, GR-10558 Athens, Greece
Tel. (30)210 324 4395 & 210 324 6188; fax (30)210 324 6921
Ottawa’s Social Dance Calendar and much more!
We have just opened a new Dance-Ottawa.com, and I am inviting your mailing list members to advertise for FREE their dance schools, lessons and events on our site.
Once people have logged in, they can add their own information to the site.
I know there are many great bellydance instructors on your mailing list, and I’d be pleased to have their listing on our new site.
check the calendar there about events happening across Canada!
http://www.docod.ca will now bring you directly to the group.
There are some great out of town events – so check it out!